Enjoy a free LPP bus ride from the fairground and back!
- Tickets purchased online include transport by the LPP city bus to the GR – Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre and back on the day of the visit of the fair.
- A ticket purchased at the fair’s ticket office includes transport by the LPP city bus from the fairground on the day of the visit.
- Show the valid ticket to the LPP bus driver.
Ticket price list
|Regular ticket (adults)||€ 7.00|
|Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children)||€ 16.00|
|Discounted tickets (primary school pupils, students and pensioners)*||€ 5.00|
|Organised school groups||€ 4.00|
|Children up to 6 years of age accompanied by an adult free admission||free admission|
|Accompanying person free admission||free admission|
|Ljubljana Pharmacy loyalty card holders*||€ 5.00|
|Health Guardian (Varuh zdravja) card holders*||€ 5.00|
|EU Disability Card holders*||€ 5.00|
|Blood donor card holders*||free admission|
All tickets are valid for a single entry to the fairground. All prices include VAT.
*When purchasing a ticket, the relevant card or ID must be presented. Discounts are not cumulative.
WHEN TO VISIT THE FAIR?
- Thursday, 19 and Friday, 20 October 2023: 10am to 7pm
- Saturday, 21 October 2023: 9am to 6pm
TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS
- Thursday, 19 and Friday, 20 October 2023: 9:45am to 6:30pm
- Saturday, 21 October 2023: 8:45am to 5:30pm
ORGANISED SCHOOL GROUPS
Organised groups and school groups can make an appointment to visit the fair at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of payment by an order form, please send it to the aforementioned e-mail address. It should be addressed to: Gospodarsko razstavišče d.o.o., Dunajska cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana (VAT ID: SI87878879).
School groups can also visit the fair in an organized way with guides from the Association of Regional Tourist Guides of Slovenia. Applications will be accepted until Friday, 5 October 2023 at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.